Specialist Orthodontist / Consultant Orthodontist
BDS (Lond) MFDS RCS (Eng) MSc Orthodontics MOrth RCS (Eng) FDS (Orth) RCS (Eng) FHEA
GDC Number: 79802
• Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
• Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgeons at The Royal College of Surgeons England (MFDS RCS Eng)
• Master of Science in Orthodontics (MOrth)
• Membership in Orthodontics at The Royal College of
Surgeons England (MOrth RCS Eng)
• Fellowship in Dental Surgery (Orthodontics) at The
Royal College of Surgeons England (FDS Orth RCS Eng)
• Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
• Discrete / Invisible Orthodontics such as Lingual braces for example Incognito/Hidden braces
• Aesthetic Self-ligating appliances e.g. Damon, Innovation
• Complex and multidisciplinary cases (restorative, periodontal)
• Cleft lip and palate
• Combined orthodontic/ Orthognathic (surgical) treatment
• Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs, miniscrews)
Teeth Straightening and Smile Aesthetics/Beautiful Smile Design Expert
Facial Growth Modification
Dr Proczek is a Registered Specialist Orthodontist. She graduated from Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital (GKT Dental Institute) in 2001 and completed her Specialist training in Orthodontics at University College London (UCL) Eastman Dental Institute.
She was awarded a Master of Science Degree in Orthodontics, from the University of London in 2008 and the Membership in Orthodontics from the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2009. She gained the Intercollegiate Speciality Fellowship in Orthodontics of the Royal College of England and accreditation as a Consultant Orthodontist in 2012.
Before specialising as an Orthodontist she worked as a Senior House Officer in Maxillofacial Surgery, Maxillofacial Radiology and Paediatric Dentistry at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals. She also worked as a Senior House Officer in Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Medicine at the Royal Liverpool University Hospital and the Regional Maxillofacial Unit University Hospital Aintree and Alder Hey Children’s Hospital. She treated patients with complex medical conditions working in Special Needs and Community Dentistry. As a Senior Lecturer in Orthodontics she was committed to teaching and continuous education.
Now she dedicates her time and expertise to Orthodontics, treating multidisciplinary and complex cases and worked as a Consultant Orthodontist.
Dr Proczek is committed to excellence and to always being familiar with the latest techniques. She regularly attends national and international meetings and strives to provide the most advanced treatment to achieve most beautiful and natural smile for the patients in the shortest possible time. She is friendly, passionate about orthodontics and she enjoys treating patients of all age groups.
Dr Proczek is a certified user of lingual appliances such as Incognito and Harmony and a certified Invisalign user.
She is a member of:
British Orthodontic Society
British Dental Association
British Lingual Orthodontic Society
Dental Defence Union
Royal College of Surgeons of England
American Association of Orthodontics
American Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association
Cleft Lip and Palate Association
Dr Proczek is not accepting new patients.