K Dental Studios are looking for a Part Time Dental Nurse to work in a fully private, dental practice in Central London.
This post is for a part time Dental Nurse with the opportunity to develop into Full Time in the future. We accept applications from Trainee Dental Nurses also. All candidates MUST be fluent in English, have some past experience with customer care and be eligible to work in the UK.
The successful Dental Nurse will be responsible for nursing duties including;
• Keep the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile as appropriate according to the practice’s health and safety and infection control procedures and manufacturers’ instructions
• Provide chairside assistance, ensuring that the correct equipment is available
• Ensure the care and welfare of patients
• Accurately complete patient clinical records as directed
• Handle all substances in accordance with health and safety policies
• Complete laboratory request forms, keep records of work sent, received and fitted
• Ensure adequate stocks of materials and other items within the surgery
• Ensure computer records are accurately maintained and securely stored
• Liaise with reception to ensure smooth patient communications and transfer of records
• Attend and participate in practice meetings
• Undergo training as may be required to develop skills and abilities
• May be required to undertake some Receptionist duties at times ad will be trained for this.
In return we will offer a competitive salary and full support with your training.
For further information please apply to this vacancy by sending us your CV and cover letter. All applications are treated confidentially.
For more information :
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31.05.15